Subject: Hypercube Press Releases available: HyperChem 4.5

From: [email-masked] (Joel Polowin)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 95 12:52:01 -0400

On April 2, 1995, at the ACS meeting in Anaheim, Hypercube Inc. issued a
pair of press releases about our forthcoming *HyperChem Release 4.5 for
Windows* and *HyperChem Release 4.5 for SGI* software.  Jan Labanowski
was kind enough to place the press releases in the CCL archives for people
to access by ftp, WWW, or gopher (port 73):
 
gopher://www.ccl.net:73/00/info/software-packages/Hypercube-ab-initio
gopher://www.ccl.net:73/00/info/software-packages/Hypercube-sgi
or via e-mail by sending a message:
   select chemistry
   get info/software-packages/Hypercube*
to [email-masked]

The first press release describes the new features that have been added to
Release 4.5 of HyperChem for Windows -- primarily ab initio functionality --
while the second describes in somewhat greater detail the abilities of the
SGI package.  (The improvements from the last SGI version, Release 2, to the
new Release 4.5 are considerable.)

Regards,
Joel

------------
Joel Polowin, Ph.D.  Manager, Scientific Support  Email to: [email-masked] 

Hypercube Inc, 7-419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]
Email group: Send "subscribe hyperchem" to [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.hyper.com/