Subject: fullerene sites

From: [email-masked] (Ging Lee 12-06-90)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 95 15:21:47 PDT

Dear Netters

    I would like to know the "ftp" site for getting the coordinates of
C60, C60H6, C60Cl6, C60Br6, C60Br24 etc.  I vaguely remember that
few months back in OSC there were few mails stating the availability of
these coordinates.  Kindly inform me at the earliest possible.

     Furthermore, I also would like to know the EHT parameters for
Bromine.  Any reference or clue is welcome.  I will summarise the
results to all netters.  This I need it very urgently.

    Thanking you

Sumathy
[email-masked]

I seem to remember the following two sites were the earlier people to compile
fullerene infos:

physics.arizona.edu                      fullerenes buffs
www.ccl.net(128.146.36.48)            /pub/chemistry/fullerenes

You should be able to get to them via ftp, but I have not tried for a long
time.

Hope it helps..   No can do about your EHT parameters.

Ging Lee