Subject: job change announcement

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 09:51:23 -0500 (EST)

Dear CCL:
 
 	As of 2/1/96, I will no longer be an employee of Concurrent 
Technologies Corporation. I have resigned in order to devote full time to 
my own company, The DASGroup, Inc., and to more scientific endeavors.
	The DASGroup, Inc. has been in existence for over 3 1/2 years. The
company specializes in contract R&D, focusing primarily but not exclusively
on computational research directed towards new materials, organic chemicals,
and medicinal/biotechnology uses. We are a small business entity (but not
a one man operation), and are always interested in new contracting and 
partnering opportunities.
	If you would like to learn more about our capabilities and areas
of expertise, please send email to me (until 1/31/96 only!) at:
 		[email-masked]
or fax me at the number shown below. I will have a new email address 
shortly (InterNIC is processing our paperwork) which I will post as soon
as it is available.
 
Douglas A. Smith, Ph.D.		| voice:  (814) 262-9091
President and CEO		| fax:    (814) 255-6487
The DASGroup, Inc.		| email:  [email-masked]
325 Beaver Court		|     UNTIL 1/31/96 ONLY!!
Johnstown, PA 15905-1801