Subject: Imidazole binding to Heme

From: [email-masked] (C.S.RAMAN)
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 1996 21:45:53 -0600 (CST)

Dear Netters:

I am desperately looking for either theoretical or experimental
information on the rate of imidazole binding by heme or heme peptide.  I
am not aware of any work in this area since 1967 and any information you
can provide will be very helpful.

I am not interested in the interaction of imidazole with native
proteins.

Cheers
-raman
-- 
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                           C.S.RAMAN                                  _/
   _/                   Department of Biochemistry                         _/
   _/            University of Texas Health Science Center                 _/
   _/                     7703 Floyd Curl Drive                            _/
   _/                  San Antonio, TX 78284-7760                          _/
   _/                              USA                                     _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/                    Tel:     (210) 567-6623                           _/
   _/                    Fax:     (210) 567-6595                           _/
   _/                 E-mail:  [email-masked]                    _/
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/  
   _/                                                                      _/
   _/      How can it be that mathematics, a product of human thought      _/ 
   _/      independent of experience, is so admirably adapted to the       _/ 
   _/      objects of reality?   -Albert Einstein                          _/
   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/