Subject: Pre-Announcement for ECCC-3

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 96 07:41:48 -0500

The Third Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC-3) will be
held for the month of November, 1996. As was done in the past two e-conferences
ECCC- will be held on the Internet, making use of the WWW to dissminate the
papers, posters, and discussions.

A full announcement will follow in the near future. We are currently 
forming the Scientific organizing Committee and discussing the publication
options for the proceedings. Tentative deadlines are the end of September 1996
for the submission of abstract and the end of October for submission of the 
papers.

Questions and comments can be directed to me.

Look for the Final announcment by the end of July and the official web site 
for ECCC-3 soon thereafter.

We hope to continue on the pioneering concepts of the previous conferences and
create a unique conferencing environment that will be enjoyable and amenable
to the science.

Sincerely,

Steven Bachrach, Organizer of ECCC-3

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802