Subject: Chemistry Application File Formats

From: [email-masked] (Shawn Butler)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 96 11:38:29 -0700

Dear CCL'ers:

On belalf of Wavefunction (Spartan, MacSpartan, PC Spartan), I would like
to know what chemistry application file formats you (1) use most (2) would
like/need to see in any new application (3) find most useful for exhanging
information between applications.  Favorites so far are MDL Molfile, PDB,
CCDB, and SYBYL Mol2.  Please respond to me directly ([email-masked]),
and I will summarize on request.

Thanks!

Shawn Butler,
Wavefunction, Inc.
[email-masked]

****************************************************************************
                               Wavefunction, Inc.
                         18401 Von Karman Ave., Ste. 370
                                Irvine, CA 92612
                          WWW: http://www.wavefun.com

                Spartan Sales: (714) 955-2120 - [email-masked]
             MacSpartan Sales: (714) 660-6101 - [email-masked]

                               Fax: (714) 955-2118
****************************************************************************

                        "Wow.  That's one big wave."

****************************************************************************