Subject: Recommended reference for DELPHI

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 1996 10:22:30 -0400

I am looking for the recommended reference for the program Delphi out of Barry
Honig's group.  I have found five possibilities from the Biosym/MSI manual for
Delphi but which one is the *recommended* or preferred reference?

Thanks...

-- 
						Jeff Nauss

***********************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                         *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services         *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                       *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                      *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                     *
*    UUUU CC                                                          *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239  *
*         CC                                                          *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                  *
*           CCCCCCC     URL  http://www.che.uc.edu/~nauss             *
***********************************************************************