Subject: Re: CCL:Software for print quality images

From: "nick.c" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 13:48:05 -0700

Venkataraman,

      I have always used Chem3D for geneating postscript
        files of 3D molecular structures.  It is configurable
        to have atom labels or numbers on the atoms, exports
        postcript form, allows free rotation/translation
        of structures and fragments, and imports xyz data.

      There is a Macintosh freeware version of this software
        available from CamSci at:

            <http://www.camsci.com/>

        I've always used the commercial mac version, but they
        also have a commercial PC version.  I'm uncertain
        what features are available in their freeware version.
        Hope this helps,

____Nicholas C. DeMello, Ph.D.________________________________________
   Online at MacTech Magazine, the Journal of Macintosh Programming
     http://www.MacTech.com/
                                       _/   _/  _/  _/_/_/   _/   _/
  Chemistry: [email-masked]       _/_/ _/  _/  _/   _/  _/_/_/
    MacTech: [email-masked]      _/ _/_/  _/  _/       _/ _/
       http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~nick/   _/  _/   _/_/_/  _/   _/