Subject: CCL: QuantumNet URLs, Membership, New Chemistry CD ROM

From: "Yurii Kruglyak" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 17:48:24 +0300 (EDT)

Dear Scientists and Educators,

The QuantumNet is a Public Association (non-profit organization) whose
members are the researchers and educators. It was registered in Odessa,
Ukraine, in May 95, to foster East-West cooperative research and teaching.
Please, visit our Web pages at:

http://www.ignet.odessa.ua/quantum/qnet.htm
http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone/qnet
http://www.ccl.net/cca/info/societies/qnet/qnet.html

and learn about the collaborative opportunities, our mission, and goals.
In a nutshell, we want to assist research and teaching in the countries
of Former Soviet Union by organizing conferenfces, supporting access to
Internet, collaborative project in research and development, apply jointly
to grant agencies and foundations which support collaborative East-West
projects, and provide access to a great number of world class specialists
who are willing to join collaborative programs or perform contract research.
Please, visit our Web pages, and sign as a member (there are no dues for
individual membership).

You can also assist us in other ways. We recently produced an excellent
collection of freeware/shareware/demos of 150 programs for Windows and DOS
on a CD-ROM designed for teaching, research, and reference which is available
for modest donation. Please, refer to our Web pages for more information
on the contents and ordering information of this collection. We plan to
produce more CD-ROMs in the future, so we can foster the research and
educational goals of QuantumNet.

Thank you for your support, and if you have more questions, please,
do not hesitate to contact me,

Professor Yuri Kruglyak
QuantumNet, Chairman
--
 =======================================================================
 Professor Yuri Kruglyak
 Department of Molecular Electronics            [email-masked] 
 Odessa State University                        [email-masked]
 Dvoryanskaya St. 2                             FaxLine: +380-482-637785
 ODESSA 270100 UKRAINE                          Voice  : +380-482-603314 
 =======================================================================
 QuantumNet Public Association:
 http://www.ignet.odessa.ua/quantum/qnet.htm     [Main office in Odessa]
 http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone/qnet       [QuantumNet U.S. Office]       
 http://www.ccl.net/cca/info/societies/qnet/qnet.html   [CompuChem List]
 =======================================================================
 Richard P. Feynman' Foundation Friends of Tuva' FSU Office:         
 www.patriot.net/users/eslone/tuva.htm
 =======================================================================