Subject: Int.Conf.Comp. in Chem.Res & Educ. Registr. Deadline

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue Jul 15 17:14:58 1997 (GMT + 0530)

Deadline :  Registration Fees for ICCCRE 

Dear Sirs and Madams : The last date of payment of Registration Fees for the
conference (US$150 for students and $300 for others) is July 31, 1997.
The payment may be made by a Banker's draft drawn on the State Bank of India
(DG, Pune) payable to "The Registrar, University of Pune(ICCCRE)".
The draft should be mailed to Professor S. R. Gadre
                              Department of Chemistry
                              University of Pune
                              Pune-411007. INDIA.
Thanks and looking forward to meet you in Pune in January 1998!
Shridhar Gadre, Convenor, XII ICCCRE.

For more info see: 
http://www.ccl.net/cca/info/conferencelist/mess0002.html

For further information on Pune University  and  Pune  city,  you  may 
visit the web site
               http://www.unipune.ernet.in
               http://www.unc.edu/~pune
For travel information around Pune you may visit
               http://iucaa.iucaa.ernet.in/~snk/place1.html
               http://iucaa.iucaa.ernet.in/~snk/place2.html

For travel with in Maharashtra State visit web sites 
http://spiderman.bu.edu/misc/india/places/indiastates/maharashtra.html
http://www.clemson:edu/~nsankar/india/states/maharashtra.html
http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~savkar/rashtra.html