Subject: Crystal eys

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:56:51 -0400

Hi everyone,

	I think I mailed my earlier post to the wrong address. I plan to use
the "crystal eyes" viewing system on an SGI.  Is there a web-site for
the same?  Please let me know.  I found one which said home page, but I
could not access it.

Thanks,

-- Deepak.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------
			       Deepak Singh
                             Graduate Student
			  Department of Chemistry 
				  &
	        W. M. Keck Center for Molecular Electronics
			   Syracuse University
			   Syracuse, NY 13244

 Voice: (315) 443 5928, 443 1739                     
 email:[email-masked]
 Fax  : (315) 443 4070		        URL:http://web.syr.edu/~desingh 
 
 ......the time is gone the song is over, thought I'd something more
 to say.    Roger Waters in "time"
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------