Subject: Non-redundant list of protein complexes

From: Walter Koppensteiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 1997 10:24:02 +0200

Hi,

does anybody have extracted a list of non-redundant protein
complexes from the PDB. I want to analyse intermolecular 
interactions and need a representative dataset of 3D structures.
The pdb_select list from embl only lists monomeric chains.
Also a list of protein/dna(rna) complexes would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Walter
-- 
===============================================================
Walter Koppensteiner                                           
                                            
University of Salzburg
Center of Applied Molecular Engineering

Jakob Haringer Strasse 3           Phone: +43-662-8044-5794
A-5020 Salzburg, Austria           Email: [email-masked]
===============================================================