Subject: Re: CCL:Re: CCL:RELATIVITY IN COMP CHEM

From: Leif Laaksonen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:13:52 +0300 (GFT Daylight Time)

Hi,

Let me remind you all of the RTAM (Relativistic Theory of Atoms
and Molecule) database at:

http://www.csc.fi/lul/rtam/

  The RTAM database contains the bibliography part of the two books
  "Relativistic Theory of Atoms and Molecules I-II" (Springer, 
  Berlin, 1986 and 1993), (LNCh 41 and 60) as well as additional 
  references, mainly later ones from 1993- onwards. 
  The contents of the references are analyzed in the books. 

Regards,

-leif laaksonen

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Center for Scientific Computing    | Phone:      358 9 4572378
P.O. Box 405                       | Mobile:     358 400425203
FIN-02101 Espoo                    | Telefax:    358 9 4572302
FINLAND                            | Mail:  [email-masked]
-------- URL: http://laaksonen.csc.fi/leif.laaksonen.html ---------