Subject: Call for Posters and General Papers for Dallas 1998 ACS

From: John McKelvey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 1997 10:05:18 -0700

CCLer's:

This is a call for Dallas, 1998, abstracts for Computers in Chemistry
Monday and Tuesday evening Poster Sessions, and also the General Oral
presentation sessions later in the week.  The abstracts, an original on
standard ACS form, and three copies, are due by October 20, 1998, and
should be mailed to the address below.  Typed resemblances that followed
the ACS form specifications are acceptable by fax, or by e-mail in
"plain-text" format; encoded forms are not practical.

The Poster Sessions are a great way to interact with attendees, and to
discuss your work.  They tend to be more personal, and allow for direct
discussion and interaction at the meeting, and at later dates in various
other formats.

Students, bothe undergraduate and and graduate, are particularly
encouraged to participate in these sessions.  It's a good chance to
"show your stuff."

Please forward this notice to anyone that might be interested in 
presenting their work.  There are no limits on the number of posters
to be presented.

Regards,

Dr. John McKelvey
B83 Research Labs
Eastman Kodak Company
Rochester, NY 14650-2216
USA

E-mail: [email-masked]
Fax: 716-722-2327
Voice: 716-477-3335