Subject: Rh basis set

From: "Peter Hilfenhaus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 18:54:54 -0500

Hi CCL-people,

I performed a study (geometry optimization) of Rh complexes using B3LYP/LANL2DZ
in Gaussian 94.
Now I want to verify my results using a larger basis set at the Rh center.
Since simple uncontraction of (341/321/31) in LANL2DZ might not be an
appropriated way to get a larger basis set I would like to ask for suggestions,
experiences and references about larger basis sets for Rh!!

Please respond directly to: [email-masked]

I 'll post a summary.

Peter

-- 
----------------------------------------------------
  Peter Hilfenhaus                     
  University of Wisconsin     
  1101 W. University Avenue
  Madison, WI  53706, U.S.A.
----------------------------------------------------