Subject: CCL: Database Search

From: Pascal BOUGRAT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:05:44 +0000

Dear CCLers,
I'm looking for a database or a compatible combination of databases
which contains:
- Heats of sublimation. and/or Enthalpies of Formation
of differents    liquid organic compounds.
An other  search concerns
- Densities  (of liquid organic compounds)
In addition, Structural Information (i.e. SMILES or XYZ of atoms or
Z-Matrix) would be greatly
appreciated  for both.

If you have any idea how I could get that, I would be pleased to be
helped.

Thank you in Advance for any clue.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Bougrat Pascal
DEA Chimie Informatique et Théorique , Université NANCY I
Laboratoire  d Ingénierie Moléculaire, CEA Le ripault.
e-mail address :
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------