Subject: Re: CCL:HYDROGEN BOND

From: Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:51:37 +0100

On Don, 18 Feb 1999 masamura wrote:

>        I have received the following replay for hydrogen bond.  I thank
>them for their kindness.

One point I missed in the summary:

You should look at the papers by Hobza and Schlag and also Hobza and Brutschi
regarding the concept of Anti H-bonding, describing the H-bonding like
interactions between pi-clouds and H-R molecules that do show opposite results
as standard H-bonds, i.e. shortened R-H bond, blue shifted vibrational
freuencies, ... .

Greetings,
Jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Jochen Küpper

  Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf     [email-masked]
  Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
  Universitätsstr. 1, Geb 26.43 Raum 02.29     phone ++49-211-8113681
  40225 Düsseldorf                             fax   ++49-211-8115195
  Germany             http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------