Subject: Re: CCL:C Program

From: Jochen Kuepper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2135 01:20:15 +0100

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 you wrote:

>Could someone tell me how to call a FORTRAN subroutine in a C program
>on SGI workstation or PC ?

- C and Fortran compiler need to generate same object file format.
- You might need to append an "_" to all Fortran names in C, try it out.
- All parameters are passed by address !
- arrays are sorted differently, ask again if you need to pass arrays !

Greetings,
Jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Jochen Küpper

  Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf     [email-masked]
  Institut für Physikalische Chemie I
  Universitätsstr. 1, Geb 26.43 Raum 02.29     phone ++49-211-8113681
  40225 Düsseldorf                             fax   ++49-211-8115195
  Germany             http://www-public.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de/~jochen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------