Subject: Calculation exercises wanted

From: Wibke Sudholt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 10:13:37 +0200

Dear CCLers,

in the summer semester I have to supervise a group of students interested in
advanced methods of quantum chemistry. The focus is on the theoretical
foundation and background of methods including electron correlation, NOT on
their practical application. The course will consist of lectures (hold by the
professor) and training units (hold by me). Since I do this for the first time
and the training course was not held here in the same form before, I am
interested in good books and internet pages (or everything else) with
collections of calculation exercises (and solutions for the superviser, of
course :-) ) concerning the following topics:
- unrestricted Hartree-Fock
- configuration interaction
- Moeller-Plesset perturbation theory
- coupled-cluster methods
- density functional theory
Can somebody out there help me? Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards

Dipl.-Chem. Wibke Sudholt
Institute of Theoretical Chemistry
Heinrich-Heine-University
Duesseldorf, Germany
[email-masked]