Subject: g94 and pgf77

From: Szieberth Denes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 08:41:43 +0100

Dear All,

Did anyone compile g94 under Linux with the Portland Group fortran
compiler? If yes, how should I modify the makefile to make it work? When I
try, the compiling always stop at link 401, with the message:
 
 pgf77  -O2 -o l401.exe ml401.o  l401.a  util.a -lf2c -lm
 l401.a(local1.o): In function `local1_':
 local1.o(.text+0x28b): undefined reference to `locmo_'
 local1.o(.text+0x3f9): undefined reference to `locmo_'
 local1.o(.text+0x57d): undefined reference to `locmo_'
 local1.o(.text+0x6eb): undefined reference to `locmo_'
 l401.a(localz.o): In function `localz_':
 localz.o(.text+0x259): undefined reference to `locmo_'
 Linking:
 make: *** [l401.exe] Error 1

		Denes Szieberth
		[email-masked]