Subject: G98 on SGI r5000

From: Stanislaw Kucharski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:42:14 +0200 (EEST)

Hi,

I have some problem with getting a proper code of Gaussian 98 on 
SGI R5000, IRIX 6.3, F77 v.7.1, BLAS library - original.
 The compilation seemed to be 
successful, all modules were obtained. The test runs of selected 
at random test programs were in part OK. But, when running the
test023.com, the program crushed with problems via link 9999.
When trying optimization, the errors of initial Huckel guess
(all values equal to zero), was always the case.

I should be grateful for any helpful suggestion, as I am probably 
not the only person who met the above problem.

With regards,

Stan  

*********************************************************************
* Stanislaw Kucharski             *      Tel. +48 71 3202862        *
* Institute of Organic and        *           +48 71 3202426        *
* Polymer Technology              *                                 *
* Wroclaw Technical University    *      Fax  +48 71 3203678        *                     
* ul. Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27   *                                 *  
* 50-370 Wroclaw, Poland          *                                 *  
*********************************************************************
* E-mail:  [email-masked]                              *
*          [email-masked]                           * 
*********************************************************************