Subject: Advice on computer

From: Angelica Garcia-Zacarias <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 17:31:18 -0500

Dear CCL's

We are looking for a crunching number computer(s),
and we wonder which would be the best deal for
a budget between 30 to 40K

Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Angelica

--
____________________________________________________________
 Angelica G. Zacarias
 Chemistry and Biochemistry     E-mail:  [email-masked]
 University of South Carolina   Phone:   (803) 777 0720
 Columbia, SC 29208             Fax:       (803) 777 9521
____________________________________________________________
 Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.
                                         -- Mildred Barthel
____________________________________________________________