Subject: new version Polar4.1 - Electrochemical simulation and computational electrochemistry

From: "Dr Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:38:31 +1100

I uploaded polar41c.zip to incoming directory in ccl.net.
[It is available at: 
   http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WIN95-NT/Polarograms
or
   ftp://ftp.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WIN95-NT/Polarograms/]
]

  Polar 4.1 for Windows: Electrochemical simulation and data analysis

  DrHuang Pty Ltd
124 Eastern Avenue, Kingsford, Sydney, NSW 2032, Australia
Phone: 61 2 96620516, 0413 008 019
mailto:[email-masked], [email-masked]
www.electrochem.net
www.DrHuang.net
www.electroanal.com

 It analytically and digitally simulates virtually any mechanism
voltammograms (polarograms) at 8 electrode geometries (planar, spherical,
semi-
spherical, cylindrical, semi-cylindrical, microdisc, thin film, and rotating
electrodes) in over 5 techniques (linear sweep and CV, DC, normal pulse,
differential pulse, and square wave voltammetries). It outputs current,
resistance, conductivity and surface concentration. It also simulates
effects
of charge current, resistance, noise, electrolyte, stripping time, stripping
potential, etc. User can type in his mechanism.

 It analyses any ASCII x-y data for detecting peak location, peak
value, semi-derivative, derivative, intergral, semi-intergral, curve
fitting,
and separating overlapped peaks.

 It shows a tip when the user put mouse cursor over a lable. It can
separate overlapped voltammograms into individuals, and extract real peaks
>from voltammogram with noise and baseline. Users can compare by the
theoretical peak values, analytically and digitally simulation, and choose
to extract which kinetic pararmeters. Its data can be imported into other
program (e.g. MS Excel).

 It has been successfully applied to fit experimental
polarograms (voltammograms) of In(III), Cd(II), Pb(II), Tl(I), Cr(III).
Zn(II), and binuclear copper complex in aqueous and non-aqueous media
at mercury, solid metal and non-metal electrodes (specifically the
dropping mercury, hanging mercury drop, gold, platinum and glassy
carbon electrodes) by various electrochemical techniques (differential
pulse, square wave, and pseudo-derivative normal pulse polarographies).

 It is available from the author or download from my Web site.