Subject: GPCRs and other non-structural targets

From: Daniel Severance <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:13:12 -0800

Hi,
    Does anyone have a summary of what research groups are working on
computational methods for dealing with things where no structures are known?
I.e., given the structures of a series of small molecules and their
activities, trying to infer something about what interactions must be
important?
    Also, for those of you who may have hired people to work on these kinds
of problems - what background have you found is best (assuming they did
something different as a student).  Thanks.
    Feel free to e-mail me directly and I'll summarize to the list.
    Dan   
____________________________________________________
Daniel L. Severance Ph.D.                             phone  (858) 558 2871
Computational Chemistry                             fax       (858) 558 2872
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
3911 Sorrento Valley Boulevard 
San Diego CA 92121-1402  USA

[email-masked]
www.acadia-pharm.com