Subject: 4th Lake Tahoe Center Molecular Diversity Symposium - Mar 21-25, 2000

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:45:20 -0600 (CST)

Hello everyone --

I've been asked to forward the following meeting announcement.  

First, I'd like to add a bit more information:
  1. The Lake Tahoe Center is a *non-profit* corporation whose mission
     is to facilitate communication amongst scientists in the diverse
     disciplines loosely linked through the concept of chemical diversity.
  2. The meeting is held at a particularly beautiful location and is
     conducted in a "Gordon Research Conference" format with lectures
     in the morning and evening, leaving afternoons free for discussion
     and/or recreation.

I hope to see you there!

  -- Bob Pearlman

> The organizers are pleased to announce the upcoming 4th Lake Tahoe
> Symposium on MOLECULAR DIVERSITY, to be held March 21 - 25, 2000.  
> We hope that you make plans to attend our exciting program this year.
> 
> You can view the latest program updates and register online by visiting
> the Lake Tahoe Symposia web site:  http://www.laketahoesymposia.org.
>
> Please forward this notice to colleagues who might also be interested
> in our program - thank you!
> 
> 
> Lake Tahoe Symposia
> Lake Tahoe Center
> 604 South Saltair Avenue
> Los Angeles CA 90049-4135
> 
> Ph: 	310 825-9329  (310 476-1147)
> Fax: 	310 206-1703  (310 476-7741)
> Em: 	[email-masked]
> URL: 	http://www.laketahoesymposia.org