Subject: Text file transfer between linux and dos

From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 15:05:57 +0800

Hi,

I have installed Windows 98 and RedHat Linux 6.1 on my PC. Usually I
edit G98 input file on Windows 98. The problem is when I start Linux and
mount the DOS partitions, I cannot copy the input files correctly. "^M"
was added to the end of each lines. They cannot work by G98.

I need some help. Is there a way to copy the files by ascii way (not
binary way).

Thanks in advance

Y. Fan

--
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641740
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================