Subject: ANNC: Jaguar and MacroModel Introductory Workshops in the Bay Area

From: Schrodinger Info account <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:05:57 -0700 (PDT)

Jaguar and MacroModel Introductory Workshops

Providing tools for scientists in industry, government, and academia
in the areas of life sciences, material sciences, and fundamental
research, Schrodinger, Inc. is hosting Jaguar and MacroModel
Introductory Workshops, to demonstrate to novice users how Jaguar and
MacroModel are used in real-world applications.

Where: SGI Presentation Center, Building 40
       1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA
Dates: Maestro and MacroModel  Wednesday, May 24, 2000
       Jaguar                  Thursday,  May 25, 2000

Lecture topics will include: 
     Applications to drug discovery 
     Applications to materials research 
     Helpful hints and "tricks-of-the trade" to enhance productivity 
     New features in Jaguar 4.0 and MacroModel 7.0 
     New unified graphical interface 

If you have any questions or comments, please see our website at
http://www.schrodinger.com or contact Leo Brown (email:
[email-masked], phone: +1 630 752-9047).