Subject: CALL FOR PAPERS: Electronic Chemistry Publishing

From: Shu-Kun Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:26:27 +0200

The Division of Chemical Information (CINF) and the Chemical Structure
Association will organize a joint symposium on "Electronic Chemistry Publishing"
at the Spring ACS meeting in San Diego (April 1-5, 2001). 

The symposium will focus on two areas: Internet publication of
chemistry journal and intranet publication and sharing of chemical
information within an institute or a company.

The internet publication of primary, secondary, and tertiary sources
and their integration as searchable databases and electronic notebook
are of particular interest. Papers regarding software or
journal and online database publication projects are welcomed.

For additional information regarding the ACS meeting in San Diego please see
http://www.acs.org/meetings/sandiego2001/.

If you would like submit a talk for this session please refer to the URL
above and follow the links through the "Submitting a Paper" button and links
to the Division of Chemical Information.  The OASys system used for
submitting abstracts for the meeting is open now until Nov. 30, 2000.

If you have any questions regarding the symposium please send an email 
to the organizer, Shu-Kun Lin at [email-masked].

(Excuse me for my sending to several mailing lists.)

Best regards,
Shu-Kun Lin
-- 
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)
Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.mdpi.org/lin/