Subject: ECSOC-4 is running at http://www.mdpi.org/ecsoc-4.htm

From: Shu-Kun Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:18:59 +0200

You are kindly invited to visit our ECSOC-4 conference halls at
http://www.mdpi.org/ecsoc-4.htm. The 4th International Electronic
Conference on Synthetic Organic Chemistry is held during
September 1-30, 2000.

ECSOC-4 has been running this month in September, 2000. It has
150 papers presented. We have installed the search engine and
the BBS for discussion. Please make comments.

We are grateful to the financial support from 9 sponsors.

Sincerely yours
Shu-Kun Lin, ECSOC-4 Secretary
E-mail: [email-masked]
-- 
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)
Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.mdpi.org/lin/