Subject: Gaussin intallation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 15:50:22 GMT

hello cclers:

I would like to know if someone has expirence on gaussian compilation on a Red
Hat 7.0 pentium IV machine.  In particular, I would like to know what kind of
Blas library do I have to use.  I have used the blas-f2c.a and the linux Single
processor BLAS for Pentium II Xeon Version 1.2F.  Unfortunatelly, the
compilation process ends with an error.

Might you please give me a hint?

Thanks in advance,
Elizebeth Flores
Ph.D
student.

---------------------------------------------------------
La Universidad está en cada uno de nosotros.             
http://www.udea.edu.co                                   
---------------------------------------------------------
Este mensaje fue enviado utilizando "Endymion MailMan".
http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/