Subject: Re: CCL:free C/C++ compiller for Win32

From: "Yun Tang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:27:13 -0400

Mike,

I would recommend LCC-win32, it works well in win32 environment. Please
visit the website for details: http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/

Best regards,

Yun
*******************************************************************
* Yun TANG, Ph.D.                                                 *
* Laboratory of Medicinal Chemistry    Tel: 301-846-5974 (O)      *
* Center for Cancer Research
*
* National Cancer Institute, NIH                                  *
* 376 Boyles Street                    Fax: 301-846-6033          *
* Frederick, MD 21702               E-Mail: [email-masked]   *
*******************************************************************
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Peleah" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 12:04 PM
Subject: CCL:free C/C++ compiller for Win32

> Dear chemistry,
>
> I am looking for a free C/C++ compiller for Win32 environment.
> DJGPP is good but only for DOS.
>
> Best regards,
>  Mike                          mailto:[email-masked]
>