Subject: Second Call for papers: ADME/Tox Informatics

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:33:12 -0800

We have room for several more papers in this symposium.  You can submit 
your abstracts directly through http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm until 
November 1st.  If you miss the deadline, please let me know ASAP and I can 
submit your abstract on your behalf for another two weeks or so.

ADME/TOX INFORMATICS

At Spring ACS meeting in Orlando (April 7-11, 2002)

Sponsored by the Chemical Information Division (CINF)
Co-sponsored by Division of Medicinal Chemistry (MEDI),
Division of Chemical Toxicology (TOXI),
and Division of Computers in Chemistry (COMP)

The symposium will be on the informatics challenges faced with the 
increasing contribution of ADME/Tox studies in the early drug discovery. If 
you are working on predictive ADME/Tox in lead discovery, lead 
optimization, or combinatorial library design and analysis, you may want to 
share your views and results with the scientific community by contributing 
to this symposium. How are you managing the information flow? How is 
information captured and made available to scientists in a 
multi-disciplinary set up? Are there examples of increased quality of 
candidates through use of predictive ADME/Tox in early discovery?

Please use the OASys to submit your abstract. You can access the CINF 
symposia at OASys via http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm. The deadline for 
submitting abstracts is November 1st.

Thx...osman

---
Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Director,  Lead Identification & Optimization
Accelrys Inc.   (858) 799-5341
[email-masked]        http://www.accelrys.com