Subject: 3D to 2D coordinate compression

From: "Gerry Lushington" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:45:53 -0600

Hi all,

At the risk of sounding retrograde, does anyone know of a good (preferably
simple, UNIX based) program to project 3D coordinates down to reasonable
looking 2D structures?  Obviously a trivial suggestion could be to
arbitrarily wipe out one axis, but as you can imagine that can produce some
pretty awful looking tangles.

                                      - Gerry

Gerald Lushington, Director
Molecular Graphics and Modeling Laboratory
& Cty Asst Professor of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Kansas
1251 Wescoe Hall Rd.
Lawrence KS 66045-7582
------------------------------------------
3021 Malott Hall          Ph. 785-864-1140
[email-masked]        Fax 785-864-5326
http://www.msg.ukans.edu/~msg/mgm.html