Subject: Re: CCL:PCM solvent model!

From: "Dr. Andreas Klamt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:08:47 +0200

General solvents and mixtures (at almost arbitrary temperature) can be handled with COSMO-RS, based on C-PCM calculations with
Gaussian98_Axx (xx >10). But you will need our COSMOtherm as an additional tool to do the thermodynamics for these solvents.

Regards

Andreas Klamt

> thanh thuat schrieb:
> 
> dear all,
> i have a problem with the solvent model in Gaussian 98W:
> i can not add the  other solvent (ex:cyclopentanon solvent) which do not have the ID in Gaussian 98.
> i try all method but there is no result.
> please help me!

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Andreas Klamt
COSMOlogic GmbH&CoKG
Burscheider Str. 515
51381 Leverkusen, Germany

Tel.: 49-2171-73168-1  Fax: ...-9
e-mail: [email-masked]
web:    www.cosmologic.de
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COSMOlogic
        Your Competent Partner for
        Computational Chemistry and Fluid Thermodynamics
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------