Subject: GRC on Computational Chemistry

From: "Boyd, D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:48:54 -0500

Dear CCLers,

The website for the Gordon Research Conference on Computational
Chemistry has been revamped and updated.

Included is news about the 2002 conference and the group photo of the
participants.

Of particular interest is the fact that Dr. Bill Swope (IBM) will be
Chair of the 2004 conference.  And Prof. Wilfred van Gunsteren was
elected to be Vice-chair in 2004 and hence Chair in 2006.

The URL is http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/grccc.html

Thanks, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
 http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail [email-masked]