Subject: New Version of TRITON 3.0 Released

From: "TRITON" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:55:46 +0200

Dear CCLers:
We are pleased to announce the official release of new 3.0 version 
of program TRITON.

Program TRITON 3.0 is graphic software package for:
    -  in silico construction of protein mutants by homology modelling 
        using the external program MODELLER
    -  modelling of enzymatic reactions using semi-empirical
        quantum-mechanic method of external program MOPAC
    -  analysis of essential electrostatic interactions between enzyme 
        amino acids and substrate using results from previous calculations.

TRITON 3.0 provides integrated graphic interface and tools for:
    -  preparation of the input data files
    -  automatic running calculations and their monitoring
    -  visualization and graphical analysis of the output data.

Program TRITON 3.0 is being developed in the National Centre for
Biomolecular Research, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic 
and is provided free of charge to academic users. Current version is 
available for IRIX, Linux or NetBSD platforms. Program TRITON 
3.0 is suitable tool not only for molecular biologists and biochemists, 
non-specialists in computer modeling, but it can be also found as 
interesting and useful tool for computational chemists.

For more information concerning this program and for download 
of the program please visit TRITON 3.0 official web site at
http://ncbr.chemi.muni.cz/triton/triton.html.

New in version 3.0
http://ncbr.chemi.muni.cz/triton/triton.html#newinversion30

TRITON Development Team