Subject: Crystal packing energy

From: "Lars Olsen" <lo~at~dfuni.dk>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:40:17 +0200

Dear CCLers,

We would like to determine crystal packing energies of 3D crystalline
structures of polar  

(and salts of) organic compounds (up to 20 heavy atoms). Therefore, we are
interested in 

programs that are available for that purpose. In addition, references to
previous work of the 

same kind would also be very interesting to us. 

Best regards, 

Lars 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lars Olsen

Danish University of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Universitetsparken 2

DK- 2100 Copenhagen Ø

Denmark

E-mail: Lo~at~dfuni.dk

Phone: +45 35 306 305