Subject: view CHARMM trajectory problem : number of atom number not match

From: "Yu Sun (Denis)" <sun=at=CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:05:25 -0400

Thank you all for recommend  me gOpenMol.

I successfully use it to view the trajectory file in the demo and for one 
of my trajectory file. However, when comes to another trajectory file (not 
standard protein or DNA molecules), after import the coordinates, I 
encounter  error : "Number of atoms in the file does not  match"  when I 
try to open the trajectory file. I think it is nothing to do with gOpenmol 
but comes from charmm program. Anyone using charmm has same problem before ?

Thanks for your help.

Yu

At 05:17 PM 5/12/2004 -0400, Yu Sun (Denis) wrote:
>Hi, everybody,
>
>Could someone suggest me  how to view CHARMM trajectory file ? I tried to 
>use VMD but it failed. I intended to post this message to CHARMM forum but 
>I cannot  find the "post new message button "  today as before.
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>Yu
>
>