Subject: Schrodinger Online Seminars

From: Schrodinger Announcements <announce(at)schrodinger.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:47:14 -0400

Schrodinger is pleased to announce a series of webcast seminars. The
seminars will cover a wide range of applications as well as the latest
in technology development. The upcoming series will begin on April 21st.
To learn more, and to see the full abstracts, please visit our web site
http://www.schrodinger.com/Announce/Workshop/seminars.html
for further details.

The seminars and their topics include:

Date/Time             Seminar
---------   ------------------------------------------------------------
4/21/2005   Combining quantum chemistry and classical physics modeling:
1 PM EDT    Using mixed QM/MM methods to obtain an atomically detailed
            view of biochemical and biophysical processes
            Presented by: Professor Victor Guallar
            School of Medicine and Center for Computational Biology,
            Washington University at St. Louis

4/28/2005   Phase: A new engine for pharmacophore perception, QSAR model
1 PM EDT    development, and 3D database screening
            Presented by: Dr. Steve Dixon
            Phase Product Manager, Schrodinger

5/5/2005    Understanding the mechanism of squalene synthase:
1 PM EDT    Prediction of ligand binding modes
            Presented by: Dr. Jason Perry
            Applications Scientist, Schrodinger

5/12/2005   Jaguar and QSite: A high-level overview of QM tools'
1 PM EDT    capabilities, highlighting latest new features
            Presented by: Dr. Dale Braden
            QM Product Manager, Schrodinger

5/19/2005   Schrodinger induced fit docking: Methodology and results
1 PM EDT    Presented by: Dr. Woody Sherman
            Applications Scientist, Schrodinger

The seminars will run for one hour, including time for questions and
answers. The number of connections is limited, so please register early
http://www.schrodinger.com/Announce/Workshop/seminars.html
to ensure your participation.

Sincerely,
Mike Campbell
Schrodinger Seminar Coordinator