Subject: RE: Final Call for Papers: Public Information Databases: CINF Div ision - ACS Washington - Aug. 28-Sept 1.

From: Terry Wright <T.Wright(at)mdl.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:10:07 -0700

You and your colleagues are cordially invited to present a paper in the CINF
symposium entitled: Public Information Databases at the ACS meeting in
Washington D.C., August 18 Sept 1

Summary

Although the value of commercial chemistry and biology databases is well
known and appreciated, there is also valuable considerable information in
these areas that is in the public domain.

In this session we invite speakers to discuss the various types and quality
of public information databases in the area of chemistry, biology and
related fields. Comparisons of these information sources and examples of
their utility are especially encouraged.

If you are interested, please submit an abstract for this session via the
OASYS system under CINF.

Please note the deadline is coming up soon, May 3.

For your convenience, a link is provided below:

http://oasys.acs.org/acs/230nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi
<http://oasys.acs.org/acs/230nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi> 

Thank you for your interest.

Terry Wright

 

Terry Wright

MDL Information Systems

14600 Catalina Street

San Leandro, CA 94577

Phone: 510-357-2222 ext. 1392

Email: terryw(at)mdli.com

Terry Wright

MDL Information Systems

14600 Catalina Street

San Leandro, CA 94577

Phone: 510-357-2222 ext. 1392

Email: terryw(at)mdli.com