Subject: Re: CCL:FLO & Allegrow

From: Steve Bowlus <chezbowlus * goldrush.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:58:01 -0700

My last contact with McMartin was through his company, ThistleSoft.  A 
Google on reasonable terms wasn't successful.

Here is an answer from the CCL archive to your query a couple years ago 
about  QXP:
Here is the QXP reference: C. McMartin & R.S. Bohacek J. Comput.-Aided 
Mol. Des. vol 11, 333, 1997. McMartin's e-mail address: cmcma at.at 
ix.netcom.com His telephone number: 860 379 5502

I used that e-mail since then, and it appears to be active, but is 
severely screened.  Try it.

sb

Oliver Hucke wrote:

> Dear CCLer's
>
> can somebody point me to information on the commercial availability of 
> the programs FLO+ and Allegrow, written by Colin McMartin and Regine 
> Bohacek?
>
> Any hints are highly appreciated.
>
> Oliver
>