Consultants in Computational Chemistry,
Materials, Life Sciences and related areas
Consulting and software development in computational
Programming training for cheminformatics
researchers who don't
want to be software engineers. Emphasis on Python, web development,
and OpenEye's OEChem.
Preclinical contract testing services for the
evaluation and optimization of the ADME, Toxicity, and Pharmacokinetic
properties of drug candidates early in the drug-discovery process.
- Trusted for Quality
In 2009 81% of our business was from repeat customers. 29% of our
new customers came from referrals.
- Scientist-to-Scientist Communications
All accounts are served by Scientist Study Managers working in the
lab on your ADME Tox research.
- Fast Turnaround
ADME Tox results in just days. Courier pickup in Cambridge and greater
- Service-Focused CRO
No Internal Drug-Discovery Program.
The only drug-discovery programs Apredica advances are those
of our clients.
- Drug-Discovery Expertise - High Ph.D. Ratio
Apredica's scientists each have more than 10 years' drug-discovery
experience. 80% have Ph.D.s.
Technical Writing and Editing Services:
- Documentation for scientific software and medical devices
(end user manuals, service manuals, administrative manuals,
quick reference guides).
- Research articles for peer-reviewed journals.
- Custom classes and workshops on technical writing (preparing perfect
poster presentations, structured writing for better reports,
preparing perfect scientific presentations).
Application of modern computational chemistry
and molecular modeling methods to chemical research problems:
- polymer chemistry
- food and agricultural products
- modeling software
- expert consulting on selection of software and available
molecular modeling and computational chemistry methods to address
specific research questions.
Drug Discovery Service-Computer-Aided
- Lead generation,identification.
- Chemical bonding and force analysis.
High quality computational chemistry
services - on flexible, affordable terms
Based in Cambridge, UK, and established in 2004, CompChem Solutions has
established a reputation for delivery of high quality, personalised
computational chemistry & chemoinformatics services. Our international
client base includes biotech companies (ranging from virtual companies
through to mid-sized enterprises), charities, translational research
groups and academics. Services offered include:
- Virtual screening (both standard & fragment screening)
- Protein homology modelling
- Assistance with drug repurposing/polypharmacology approaches
- Design of protein-protein interaction inhibitors
- Library design
- Predictive ADMET modelling
Consultancy services in
computational chemistry and drug design:
We are offering contract research and discovery consultancy through
durable, cooperative relationships. We provide solutions in drug discovery
such as virtual ligand screening, custom library design and lead
optimization as well as develop new programs that would fit your needs.
Your organization can benefit from our experience and expertise without
making the investment in hiring and buying the required equipment.
We only use our own proprietary software so you don't have to worry about
third-party licensing. We provide high level of protection and
confidentiality for your data and never retain any IP on the molecules
We are offering the following research contract services:
- Virtual High-throughput screen of commercial or corporate libraries
- Lead optimization
- Selectivity profiling of compounds against several proteins
- Selection and extraction of library through clustering techniques
- Filtering and manipulation of large library
- Virtual combinatorial library design
- Creation of focused library based on your scaffolds
- Scripts writing for easy automation of tasks
- Web-based integration for company-wide deployment
- Software can be modified or customized based on your specific needs
- Feasibility studies on a specific system
Modeling of processes, materials and devices:
- Software development
- Assistance in design of critical experiments for model validation
- Development of research strategy in new areas of R & D activities
including team building in existing locations or in new regions
- Organization of workshops and set up brain storming sessions
- Building R & D consortia and project networks
- Assistance in business development by evaluation and trade
of intellectual property
Product and solution provider for the pharmaceutical
and biotechnology industry:
- Drug discovery (target identification and modeling,
Selvita Protein Modeling Platform, virtual screening,
focused library design, lead optimization, in silico compound profiling).
- Chemical synthesis (synthesis design, in vitro synthesis, software
for synthesis optimalization).
- IT for research (professional services, laboratory information
management systems, drug targeting & repositioning).
Currently this page collects a seed list of consulting
services that I personally came in contact with. However, with the help of
CCL community, I hope to develop this area into a more extensive listing.
Please send me your propositions and recommendations.