Re: QSAR - Asking for QSAR

From: benigni <rbenigni|*|iss.it>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:04:32 +0100

You can calculate your descriptors here:

http://www.daylight.com/cgi-bin/contrib/pcmodels.cgi

Best regards

At 06:42 AM 11/17/2004, you wrote:

>Dear Mr.Md.Ali,
>Assalamu Alaikum.
>with due respect i want to inform you that i'm supposed to work on the
>project to calculate the molecular refractivity and logP descriptor for a
>series of inhibitors targeted to HIV 1 protease (AIDS) using QSAR. i'm
>supposed to develop a software for the same.
>I've done my Master of Computer Science and Application and now pursuing a
>certificate course in Bioinformatics in IIT Delhi.
>For the above project i need some kind of conceptual help for the coding
>of my programme.
>
>With Regards.
>Sincerely Yours
>Zaharul Ahsan
>

><http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp>
>219ba3.jpg

Romualdo Benigni

Experimental and Computational Carcinogenesis Unit
Environment and Health Department
Dipartimento di Ambiente e connessa Prevenzione Primaria
Istituto Superiore di Sanita'
Viale Regina Elena 299
00161 Rome Italy

tel +39 06 4990 2579