QSAR - Asking for QSAR

From: zaharul ahsan <z_hasan7:+:rediffmail.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2004 05:42:33 -0000

   Dear Mr.Md.Ali, Assalamu Alaikum. with due respect i want to inform you that i'm supposed to work on the project to calculate the molecular refractivity and logP descriptor for a series of inhibitors targeted to HIV 1 protease (AIDS) using QSAR. i'm supposed to develop a software for the same. I've done my Master of Computer Science and Application and now pursuing a certificate course in Bioinformatics in IIT Delhi. For the above project i need some kind of conceptual help for the coding of my programme. With Regards. Sincerely Yours Zaharul Ahsan