Re: QSAR - Euro QSAR 200 - reply

From: Lemont Kier <kier._at_.hsc.vcu.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 11:08:33 -0400

Dear Martyn

    I received your e-mail call for papers at Bournmouth. We had spoken
about my
presenting some work at this meeting, back in August at the Gordon
Conference.
I have not heard anything since and so assumed that the program was closed.

   Both Lowell Hall and I would like to present some recemt qsar work on
ADME
topics. It may take a little time to prepare suitable abstracts but we
would like to
participate. Perhaps a modest extention on the deadline might be
possible. We will
both get back to you in a day or two.

   We both look forward to this opportunity.

   cordially

               Monty Kier