QSAR - QSAR of drug toxicity

From: Dearden John <J.C.Dearden]![livjm.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:51:37 +0100

I am in the middle of writing a detailed review of QSAR prediction of drug
toxicity. I have amassed several hundred relevant papers, but most of these
are from the 1980s and early 1990s. There appears not to have been a great
deal published recently in this field, although I have some references. If
anyone has published in this area in, say, the last five years, or knows of
relevant papers, I'd be very grateful if you can let me know.

Many thanks,

John Dearden

School of Pharmacy & Chemistry
Liverpool John Moores University