QSAR - New algorithms for QSAR and Drug Design

From: martyn.ford---port.ac.uk
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:20:12 +0100

Dear colleague,
PARAGON is a Microsoft Windows program that provides a set of
powerful tools for the design of novel biologically active compounds
for use by the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and food industries.
These include Continuum Regression, Unsupervised Forward
Selection and Outlier detection.
A trial version is available for download at:
<http://www.cmd.port.ac.uk/cmd/software.shtml> .
I and colleagues from the university will be at the Bournemouth
EuroQSAR 2002 Symposium. We will be pleased to discuss matters
relating to PARAGON during the conference. Please contact me
either at the conference or beforehand by e mail to register your
interest.
With kind regards,
Martyn Ford