RE: QSAR - Looking for a computer program

From: amit*|*accelrys.com
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:54:48 -0600

Hi Yvonne,

I am sure by now you have a solution to your problem. But just to answer
some of your questions on Accord for Excel, once you have chemical
objected embedded in excel you can arrange them in any format you want.
Check out the image file attached with this email. And indeed you can use
catalyst to do the same thing.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Amit