QSAR - Deadline for submitting papers for ACS CINF program is tomorrow the 22nd

From: osman~!~accelrys.com
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:04:29 -0800

CINF

DIVISION OF CHEMICAL INFORMATION
The deadline for abstract submission is tomorrow the 22nd. There are
still some room for additional papers. Note that if you miss the deadline
but still interested in submitting a paper, please contact either myself
or the session chair directly, as it will be possible to enter your
abstract manually by early December.

Please use the OASYS to submit your abstract. You can access the CINF
symposia at OASYS via http://oasys.acs.org/acs/225nm/btec/papers/ .

Librarian watch: Introduction to new hot areas in chemistry
Cosponsored with Division of Chemical Education
K. Porter and E. Kajosalo, Organizers
There is opening for up to four more papers... contact: kajosalo^mit.edu
and/or porter!^!library.vanderbilt.edu

Chemical Information Literacy -- is it affordable?
Cosponsored with Division of Chemical Education
K. Porter and E. Kajosalo, Organizers
One more paper will close this session... contact: kajosalo]^[mit.edu and/or
porter]-[library.vanderbilt.edu

Last Wave? Reference books go digital
E. Kajosalo, Organizer
One more paper will close this session... contact: kajosalo,+,mit.edu

Michael O'Hara Memorial symposium
Cosponsored with PIUG, ACS Committee on Patents and Related Matters, and
Division of Chemistry and the Law
A. H. Berks, Organizer
Can still take up to three more papers... contact: Andrew_berks|a|merck.com

High-throughput experimentation
Cosponsored with Division of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry
L. A. Harmon, Organizer
Can still take up to three more papers... contact: lharmon:-:striatus.com

Patent Searching for Non-Expert
A. H. Berks, Organizer
One more paper and this session is closed. Contact:
Andrew_berks]_[merck.com

Posters
O. F. Güner, Organizer
Keep'em coming... contact: osman=¬celrys.com

Informatics Challenges in Toxicology and Environmental
Cosponsored with Division of Environmental Chemistry, and Division of
Chemical Toxicology
S. Lee, Organizer
Two openings left. Contact: S.Lee/a\mdl.com

The scientific article in the digital world: where are we and where should
we be going?
D. P. Martinsen, Organizer, Presiding
We can really use your help here... up to 5 more papers. Contact:
d_martinsen,+,acs.org

Knowledge Discovery and Scientific Numerical Databases
J. Rumble Jr., Organizer
This one is full, but I'm sure we can squeeze in another paper. Contact:
John.rumble_-_nist.gov

Combinatorial chemistry and laboratory automation
Cosponsored with Division of Laboratory Automation
D. A. Evans, Organizer
Opening for up to three more papers... Contact: davide:_:mdl.com

Current status of XML in chemistry
Cosponsored with CSA Trust
B. A. Vickery, Organizer
One more paper, perhaps: Contact: bryan.vickery a chemweb.com

E-Commerce: What it is, and what it is not?
T. Wright, Organizer
Opening for up to 4 papers, Contact: terryw[#]mdl.com

General Papers
O. F. Güner, Organizer
Keep'em coming... osman%x%accelrys.com

Informatics challenges in pharmacogenomics
Cosponsored with Biotechnology Secretariat
This is listed under BTEC (not CINF) and can use up to 3 additional
speakers. The deadline for abstract submission for BTEC has passed so
please forward your abstracts directly to me at osman]_[accelrys.com

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman(0)accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com