QSAR - FW: Information

From: han_waterbeemd!=!sandwich.pfizer.com
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:10:05 -0000

Can anybody help on this topic?

Han

-----Original Message-----
From: Irwan Ruslan [mailto:ta_irwan*yahoo.com]
Sent: 09 February 2003 13:54
To: Van de Waterbeemd, Han
Subject: Information

This message and any attachment has been virus checked by
Pfizer Corporate Information Technology, Sandwich.

Yogyakarta,09 Feb 2003

 Dear Sir,

 First of all I would like to introduce myself. I am a SI degree student of
Chemistry Department of Gadjah Mada University, now I am writing a
graduating paper.

I am most interested with your research about "The QSAR" or things dealing
with those especially "The QSAR of Pyrrole Insecticides". In accordance with
this I wonder if you could help me to send me a fully equipped article, 3D
molecule structure design and things concerning to your
research/publications especially "Pyrrole Insecticides". You will appreciate
that my knowledge is limited, and I need the expertise of someone who has
background knowledge about it.
I would be most grateful if you could be my advisor in studying "The QSAR of
Pyrrole Insecticides".
Could you let me know at your earliest convenience about this to my e-mail
address or college below.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Irwan Ruslan (S1)
Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science
Gadjah Mada University
PO BOX BLS 21 North Sekip
Yogyakarta, Indonesia 55281
E-mail: ta_irwan[]yahoo.com <mailto:ta_irwan%a%yahoo.com>

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail <http://rd.yahoo.com/mail/mailsig/*http://mailplus.yahoo.com>
Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up